I know I know...I should have claimed this award long back…but what to do tab mood nahi tha….lol…And actually its no harm claiming it now or later…coz it simply awaits you…just as it did for me..;)
In order to 'receive' this award, I must satisfy the following conditions:
LIST 10 HONEST TRUTHS ABOUT MYSELF.
Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon.
So to claim it, I too will have to do the ritual…hmmm…10 truths about me(don’t know if u guys r interested in reading it…But ill do it coz I want my passed on award!)
1. I love ‘achaar’…mango, lemon or garlic …all are welcome! I can finish a bottle in one sitting(never tried ,but I am damn sure I can)
2. I hate lizards …I guess that’s the reason why I always find those creepy creatures following me where ever I go…(and guess what, one of them has bitten me…surprised? Well, now you know why I hate them so much ;))
3. I am god fearing and trust him blindly…but most of the time I go to temple ,just coz my amma insists me to…(bad girl naa…yeah I know)
4. ‘Chikku’& ‘Poppy’ are my sweethearts I cant imagine to begin my day with out their licks…(My prized possessions…my cute dogs…love u )
5. My best confidant…my sis , All day long you may see us fight ,quarrel and beat each other…but at the end of the day, we are one! There’s nothing I hide from her (and I know she does the same…J)
6. MTV is my favourite channel and Rannvijay my vj…(From the day I saw him I loved him… ‘I have a huge crush on you dear’…lol…)
7. I hate going to weddings ,cause I get to answer the silly query ‘tumhara chance kab ayega?’ errrr…plz…(ATTENTION :don’t make me ask you the same at funerals…!;))
8. I love traveling…and the one thing which would make me feel at heaven is, a “World tour”(a bit too much…I know…but you never know!(fingers crossed))
9. I believed in the age old tradition of keeping a peacock feather in a fat book …to let it multiply and reproduce!(foolish naa…but I love doing nutty things )
10. I am a bit superstitious …and I have my lucky dress, lucky chain, and lucky chapple…lol…(well…I know everyone has these…rite..?)
This award could be your's too...(deserving bloggers according to me!)
Destinyschild: Though u claimed your award ,this one is just to tell you ...'you deserve more' keep up the good work gal!
Akshay: I find ur blogs quite informative ,i should apologise i visit rarely,but whenever i do i simply love them!
Mahaaboran: I know you just started off with this blog business...but i still feel you are worthy of claiming it...(now dont dissapoint me..)
Kiran: Everytime i read ur post ,it makes me feel...aww...so cute,this one is for you n ur cute posts!
Blackblood: Though i get to read those silly love stories from ur blog...i love reading them..keep them coming...:)
Mindfulspirit: Hey,i know you can do it...a regular blogger, with some really cool posts!
Remu: Now ill get to see a real big post on your blog..lol...if u wanna a good combo of simplicity n fun...read her posts..!
So i am done, now its your turn, make it faster...dont lose on this opportunity!;)